26 March 2011

Fairness

I seem to measure life in fairness.
What isn't fair, I fix.
Really, what I think is fair is quite subjective, but nonetheless I do it.

I often find myself comparing my life to somebody else's, again, ridiculous.
The sad part about it is that by delineating it in my head, tattling on my older sis for not sharing, the problem will be solved.  Now, as Mommy lives hours away- all I do is count the ways in which things aren't fair.  Add, divide and multiple the reasons upon reasons the certain situation isn't fair, or what have you.

But this doesn't happen in real life.

Upon the news of an ailment of one of my dearest, I quickly began calculating..and I did not stop. It straight up (yeah, street talk) does not add up. Thus is not fair, and therefore needs to be fixed straight away.

Life isn't fair, That's why there are odd numbers.

2 comments: