08 January 2012

hydrocortisone cream, you = life saver.

As the holidays come to a close, I reflect back to my adventures and fun (in the form of copious amounts of sleep). This year, I am grateful to have been gifted hydrocortisone cream (anti-itch cream), a great pair of hiking socks (made from bamboo!), a ballet class and the cutest lil' jars. Shucks familia, just what I wanted ;)



My adventures:

  • A successful and drunken sister for our dreidel night.
  • Winning our family game of Scrabble (as in just me and my mom, everyone else hates it).
  • A tick bite and removing about 25 ticks from Yoda.
  • A dog that farts on my face. 
  • Poison oak. 
  • Big Sur back-packing trip.
  • Going up on the strip pole at a gay bar with two of my best friends.
  • Sleep!
  • Death Valley camping trip!
  • And finding great Arab spices in Berkeley. 
  • Lots of Borax.
  • Movie dates with my dad.
  • And 'Hanukkah Hockey'

Holiday break, you served me well ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment