26 February 2012

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Today is not just one special person's birthday but four, or so Facebook tells me (thanks FB). So to honor these sexy people, I present the following: 




Aileen, a cousin of mine that works at "一風堂"
Aileen, please know that you are a damned good squatter (pictured above). 

Happy fucking birthday Aileen. 


Next special someone: a hot-semi-lesbo-blogger-beautiful-fun-momma turns 21! 

Dear Andrea, happy fucking birthday. 


My goodness, you are simply an angel in this photo. It is as if your humorous cynicism that I love so much has simply dissipated in this photo. Happy day to you my dear. 


Next special someone: Señor Caleb. 

You came to California from Kansas where cows were literally flying in the wind. Then you left, but you sure made us laugh when you were here. Come back please. Ok, thanks. 

P.S. Happy fucking birthday!


Last special someone, and he gets two photos: My boo, Trev-a-Trev. 
Your rendition of Flav-a-Flav was just spectacular last night. Shma! 

P.S. The photo below is the one that made me go goo-goo over ch-ch-ah-oo. 
P.P.S. Happy fucking birthday my Love.

2 comments: