16 November 2011

Occupy Wall Street Decamped.

Today two of my housemates got arrested for occupying B of America in SF. 
You two make me proud, and I am happy that you are done being processed and on your way home already..To highlight some of the intense energy from this week in media (since I am too chicken-shit to go protest myself):
  • Colbert is the shit, and his 'decamped' piece is pretty priceless
  • Bogotá- Colombia o movimento se espalha! Student protesters!
  • Occupony!
  • Channel 7 news with coverage of the B of America hold up, yes people actually pitched a tent inside of the building..Toots, I hope u were one of those inside of that!


Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Occupy Wall Street Decamped
www.colbertnation.com

Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive


    No comments:

    Post a Comment