10 October 2011

Communal Living

My housemates might be the best ones a gal can have, that being said they are complete slobs. This is something that simply does not work for me, thus communal living sucks. 


This is the side that I cleaned, resulting in me being late. 



I am slowly dying inside, the house is always a complete and utter mess. I cringe inside trying not to clean up after everyone, but instead I just resent them more.




Is it better to spend the little time you are at the house cleaning up after others, and hating them for it, or just do what you came to do: work and eat..?


Each one is not too messy on their own, but put the bunch together and it is simply chaotic and disgusting. I am now at a Cafe to do work because it is too messy to actually do anything productive there besides build an unnecessary grudge.



No comments:

Post a Comment