17 October 2011

The Future

I want to grow up, so I can go thrift-ing for hidden treasures.
I want to grow up, so I can put nails in my walls.
I want to grow up, so I can go on road trips on a whim,
Like picking a dress on a sunny day.
I want to grow up, so I can decorate my house,
Painting each wall a different color.
I want to grow up, so I can open a cafe with my Toots.
I want to grow up, so I can have a set schedule where when I leave work,
I actually leave work.

I want to grow up, so I can finally relax and stop studying..

The irony is that I can actually do all of these things now, a friend made a comment that I am in an "adult couple", because we didn't go out after dinner; I was upset.

Instead, of taking it for what it is,
I insisted on watching cartoons on a Sunday morning.

I want to grow up, or am I afraid to..?

No comments:

Post a Comment