30 December 2011

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

I had a crazy-ass dream the other night, it went something like this:

I gave birth to premature twins, and I was so nervous for their lives that my partner and I moved to a lake where we could keep them safe. One day I was breast-feeding them and then..poof! They turned into dragonflies and flew away. We didn't know what to do, but then a man told us not to worry that we could always wait and catch new dragonflies, nurture them and they would turn into our children. So I decided to wait, and then next thing you know I am working at Old Navy in Novato.

The end.

My mom analyzed it and told me it represents transformation and change. It is a new beginning, and I am safe. Then she told me about a dream my sister had had...and you thought mine was crazy. My sister was pregnant with what Obama thought to be his baby, only it wasn't!

Sincerely,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment