09 December 2011

A New Adventure

And so it goes sometimes, one day it's great, and the next, well it's not.
The next chapter begins, and I for one am (dare I say) excited?

Certainly I could be naive to think that I haven't become extremely co-dependent, but at least I can go into the new year with just that, independence. Truthfully, if I were to admit it to myself, I fear that I will simply become more cold-hearted.  My way of warming up to new people like a snail simply won't work this time, and I don't really want to invest in yet another relationship.

I am set on my ways, and now that a month short of a year goes by, I am kinda not feeling the hook-ups with the cute guys at the party nor wanting to actually put in any effort. I just want the guy that holds me tight, that doesn't care if I shaved my legs that day, and can have a good time staying in or going out on a crazy adventure.

I say good-bye to what was love, but I know it was right. It just sucks now that I'm still here in Santa Cruz twiddling my thumbs, and no sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment