15 September 2011

A Conversation Between Me & You

Me: In Oregon! There is no difference between here and California.
Me: This just in...in Washington! There is no difference between Washington and Oregon and California. Slash saw some cute bikers on the road, but not as _____ as you.
You: Look at you making your way like a gypsy. Watch out, don't fall in love with WA-it rains a lot.
Me: I have to say, that Portland looked pretty kick ass..u wanna move? They have free public transportation in the city...(yes I have come to this decision within a matter of an hour..while I drove through it..in the dark.)
You: Seems bold and unthoughtful, let's do it!
Me: Perfect..if u said no I would have had to end it right here, right now. Over text. Ok, and then we can start our businesses and multi-millionionionionares (that would suffice) and buy boats and bikes and motor boats, and flying bikes, and fly across the world...plan? Leave next Monday when I get back? Can you get off of work that soon?
You: How bout we leave next Friday and be pretend millionaires at a lake on kayaks?
Me: That could work too, but my idea was brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment