20 September 2011

On the way home from Canada:

"Ok! Made it to the hallway. Sprinted that shit, my goodnesssssss! There was a ridiculous line to check-in, then the lady tells me that my bag probs. won't get checked-in because it is within a half-hour of the flight (20 minutes to be exact.) Then I go to TSA, where the lady is about to check my boarding ticket, only I don't have one! So I sprint back to check-in and the lady is already running to meet me..then wait, wait, wait to go through security, I get yelled at by a few people because I left my bag unattended..(my defense, it was on the roll-y thing that pushes the bags) then I jam on my shoes, stuff everything into my bag and spring for a solid seven minutes..I think I may have caused some people to trip, specifically the man that was pushing the women in the wheel-chair. Now about to board, they are telling me to turn off my phone, let's see three minutes until the scheduled take-off time, nothing like adreniline bright and early on a Monday morning, thanks Tess for getting lost on the way to the airport..Last seat in the last row, I was the annoying person that barely makes it, panting and sweating while everyone is made and upset that they were waiting for me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment