26 April 2011

A Dead Mouse.

I get a call from Tash this morning asking that I close the garage for her and give some water to Yoda (our new friend-her dog from home).  Meanwhile, I was working away (blogging) in my room. I walk outside to the hallway to quickly close the garage, and as I walk further down-I see an even newer friend.

A dead mouse!

If you did not know already, I am ridiculously afraid of mice, rats, any rodents really. I scream, I shout, and I run back into my room.  Ironically, I am the only one home. I call Tash back and tell her to come straight back home, get upset that she left me alone, and now there is a dead mouse, etc. She calms me down, and waits while I put on a pair of big boots, and attempt to head to the kitchen to grab a bowl to cover it.

I couldn't even do this! I start crying, and completely break-down. I try to calm myself down and do it again. Fail. So I call my Prince-in-Shining-Armour, thank goodness he is home. He comes over and takes care of the situation, wipes away my tears and makes me feel all better.
  
Yoda you are the best, get another one!
But, you wanna do this when I am NOT home?

No comments:

Post a Comment