21 April 2011

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

I had a horrible nightmare last night.

I was making art in a grocery store, and I got arrested.
Then, I was deported from Brazil and that's when the real shit went down.

Joyce Rice was in my dream too.
She actually put me in center where I would 'get fixed'.
It was a year long program, and I had no choice, why was this-I do not know.

So much for my planning;
Graduate in three years,
Thesis research in Honduras-
Earth Summit-
LALS midterm, I don't think so-
Special guy in my life, there was no warning.
Family, it was as if I no longer existed- you even rented out my room back home.

A year later comes and finally I am released-
It is exactly a year later, and I have had no contact with a single soul.
No pay phone calls, snail mail, visitors-I have been erased.
They bring me to the San Rafael Bus Depot, where I just sit.
I transport to West Cliff, where I go on a walk-since nobody knows me and anybody that does won't talk to me.
I try and pick up my life again-with a grand fail.

I tried to mend friendships that had been abandoned like a desert.
My best friends don't even make eye contact,
My boo is with another and despises me for leaving without even a note.
No one talks to me.

I was scared by everything that moved.
I was envious of everyone that lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment