11 April 2011

Stealing Kisses-

I am guilty,
I steal kisses.

I like all sorts of kisses:
The kind where it makes a big smack, like in the movies.
Animal kisses along with silly faces-
Eskimo kisses, and cheek kisses,
Te amo kisses (which is twenty in total, ten on each side. . .)
'Good Morning' kisses that run up your spine, and
Afternoon kisses, when you serendipitously run into someone special-

Sadly, what I am beginning to realize, is that I also like to steal them!

The feeling of indulgence,
The lush ecstasy that only lip to lip can generate so sweetly.
The luscious warm sensation that begins, but never stops-
The exuberant sigh of release, comfort, sin, and deliciousness.

A bite, a nibble, a, I want more.

Yep, I love kisses, and watch out cause I might just steal them, if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment