09 July 2011

Far From Daisies.


Being disconnected to the world means not having to face reality.
Frankly it is quite nice, and I wish that I could have resisted the dying temptation to communicate with those that hold any single sentiment.

What you hear does not pertain to any yellow Daisies.
Ironically, you wish that you had never spoken to them, you wish that you had never thought about the yellow Daisies shining in the sun’s rays.

This utopian idea quickly flitters off in the distance, as the harsh veracity of life sinks in. Deeper than the flowers’ roots that shallowly grip the soil, harder than the tap of the key from which builds characters making the god forsaken sentence, the count of all accountability.

You are my Dark and Twisted, yet if I am the other, don’t let me be the only.
I am lands away, and even my tears don’t make a moat long enough to sail my way back.

But alas, the feeling resides inside my body as if mites that only want to further make there mark. The permetherin doesn’t make a difference, it doesn’t stop the box full of buttons, the bearer of bad news from transmitting themselves to me: of which they are not shared with anybody else. These buttons have no answers, yet they are the only superficial emotion that I get with such a distance.

Now as I sit here, copying my insides onto paper under a candlelight that flickers with each fly, their surrounding nuance only brings to the forefront another actuality. I cannot hold you, and I cannot tell you it will be alright.

The moat stands a few miles long as of now, but faults far too many to make it to the San Andreas line. The mark of the Chosen One, the mark that says you are here because of love, this love that is more powerful than anything else known.

The tornado doesn’t stop, patroficos totalis.

If you get the chance, if you choose to connect yourself, you soon will find that the tornado does not die down. The wind will blow you to the next day, with destruction always damaging the little yellow Daisy.

If you ever thought that you could be a true friend from a far distance- 
Realize that your drops of tears may keep falling, 
All of which doesn't make the slightest difference when they can’t even see your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment