10 July 2011

To Highlight A Bit.

This week has not been the best, let's be real.
It started off just fine, but by the end of the week it stripped me to bones: Maybe rabies, and even scabies.

  • I almost got in an accident, but instead I just got slammed into the back of a truck-nothing broken. My phone got lost in the process.
  • I got bitten by a dog, and now I may have rabies. I won't know for another 7 days now.
  • One of the Supervisors got scabies, and Tuesday night I psychologically convinced myself that I too had them..
  • I had to eat meat soup. I then had a horrible stomach ache for nearly two days (I haven't eaten meat in 7 years.)
  • One of my vols. broke a fence.
  • I tried to take a shortcut to one of communities, it is an hour walk is the heat, then a bit up a steep ass hill, well I ended up 45min. in the wrong direction-which was also nice. 
  • I got 10 tortillas in one meal, no joke.
  • I finally made it home to Staff House to find out that two of my best friends need me more than anything, and I can't do a single thing.

1 comment:

  1. Tough times lead to learned lessons, and tougher skin. Hang in there, girly. I'm proud of you! I miss you! Under all the mess, I hope you're having an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete