30 July 2011

Tetanus.

      It is amazing how fast you can freak out. I went on a run with one of my vols. this past Friday, and well...I fell on a fence. I didn't think much of it as I was running in the swamp of a field, through barbed wire fences, past cows and jumping across rivers..but when I got back to the house-covered in filth, it was certain my leg was bleeding quite profusely.

      Luckily, in my case the fence that scraped me up only got me in five separate locations, and also lucky enough, that same fence is only rusty as fuck.

    With that, I thought back to my shots..I have had three in my lifetime. Yeah, so it probs. leaves tetanus out of the possible ones...So I called my Mommy, and she looked up my shots..and I got a tetanus shot in 2006! Thank goodness, because it is already bruising in a five inch radius, also one of the symptoms, woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment