17 June 2011

Missing You-

All yesterday it rained when I was in Chogola, meaning thunder and lightning and the obvious, no survey and demography work. So instead I played with the host sister Janeth (11) and I taught her some games that me and my sis used to play (she loved them.)

I also realized how much I am missing a certain someone, and worse thought of all the things I wish I could be doing right then with him. I ended up writing the longest letter which I plan on sending today (so it can arive in some three weeks..) When I got back to Staff House, and then to the internet cafe, alli estaba the longest email from my boo.

Lucky for me, I am used to being the person in public that cries..And yes, I cried, how fun! It was a really beautiful letter, and truthfully just made me miss him  more. So there I was and still am in the internet cafe, trying to respond to everything, and crying..but thank god for best friends, like Juliana that write the funniest things about their privates..and then I laughed for quite some time, of course receiving the same amount of unwanted attention.

1 comment: