08 June 2011

Romance..not so much:

This morning I woke up in the good kind of way, and I wanted to talk.
Yikes that even sounds scary to me now as I type it..

I had to ask a question, because of course, I can't be happy..that would be too great. Now three days before I leave-it is awkward between us, woot woot. It has never once been weird between us, we have never had a fight and now we aren't talking because neither of us know what to say. I kissed him and said bye, because I needed to study..slash this is me studying.

Of course, this would be the case. The worst part is that for the first time, I am choosing to communicate, I am choosing to actually talk, even though walking away is oh so much easier. I wonder if this is genuine, or if this is just me trying to find a reason to end it now. It's funny how we never grow up- I've done the exact same thing, in fact the last time that I went on Amigos four years ago-I broke up with my boyfriend of a year, my best friend went abroad for the year. I came back some months later, and I was solo, I made new friends, drenched myself in academics and got a lil' bit tougher..Similarities..?

No comments:

Post a Comment