03 June 2011

Sprung.

   As my days left in the United States can almost be counted on one hand-I am trying to spend quality one-on-one time with those I really care about. So innocent, so giddy, so sweet, so many dates!
















So in honor of my fabulous date today, I decided to document the monumental couple of hours. Plus, it is ridiculous what blind-folded people (a.k.a. Tash Nguyen) will do, my gosh..Enjoy!








It was this moment that I realized...I am sprung, sprung on Tash..Also, it was this moment that concreted the idea that she and I would make the best possible Amazing Race team..





Lil' Ashley in front of all of the toys...I had to make some change for the token machine, and the guy behind the counter saw Ashley blind-folded and with the headphones on..he then looked at me and asked: 'um..' and I responded...'it is a surprise..shhhh' he proceeded to watch us the entire time we were there, pshhhh-as if I had kidnapped her...



The amazing Air Hockey, of which..I won-just in case that was a question or concern 4-1 (games) Bam!










Ice Cream time at Penny's...only Lil' Tootie brought along her burrito-note the sour cream on her left lip..







Premise: I told Tash to be ready at 6:30PM. From there, I put here into the car, drove around some...blind-folded her and then blasted her iPod speakers. Meanwhile, on the way to the various adventures spots I made her take pictures in front of scenic locations, as if we were on a 'real' date.

The end. 

She was surprised to say the least..

No comments:

Post a Comment