21 May 2011

Bragging Rights-

My Momma came to visit me.

Yep, that is right!

We went on a  shopping spree at Goodwill, I will be honest, I spent $41.50!
   But I also bought her a present, super cute pair'o shoes-
We ate a yummy lunch of left-over tamales I made.
We played Quiddler (one of my favoritest games) while we sun-bathed.
We went out to Indian Food, and she met the boo.
We went out dancing at the Palomar with my friends, and they were all jealous.

Then this morning we snuggled in late, later than I've slept in about 3 weeks now.
We went on a bike ride to the Farmer's Market and got some goodies.
We biked around and got breakfast at Kelly's Bakery (yummy eggplant sando!!)

Apparently, before she got here, she was the only thing I was talking about!

"Guess what, guess what, guess what!" I say it before the other person can even guess..
"My Momma is coming in an hour, in half hour, in twenty minutes, in ten minutes, I got to go-my Momma is coming!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment