31 May 2011

Stressed.

I do not know what to do. I leave in now less than ten days.

And guess what, AMIGOS just changed my flight to the day prior!
Woot, do you know what this means?

Me neither, I do not know how I am going to do this.
To do:

  1. Pack for Honduras
  2. Laundry and Amigos appropriate clothing
  3. Pain the house and stucco the holes that we made.
  4. Clean, clean, clean.
  5. Have quality time with those I care about, unlikely : (
  6. Prep for my research this summer
  7. PRINT MATERIALS
  8. Put everything into storage!!
  9. Eat my food that I still have..in the fridge.
  10. Find a storage unit.
  11. End of quarter evals. for Steering
  12. Find a replacement
  13. Start and finish my finals.
  14. Go camping with my boo
  15. Get anti-malarials!
  16. Get a field journal for the summer
  17. Get the last things from home
  18. Not be stressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment