25 May 2011

Crawling to Yoga

       I used to work at this yoga studio in Fairfax, Ca. I pretty much knew everybody by name, and I did have a few favorites students, I won't lie. I am still on the mailer for the studio, and he was highlighted in it..and well, I just thought his quote was so cute and I wanted to share.
"I have so much to be grateful for, and I'm not talking about deep dish pizza made of raw birdseeds. . .  .I am so fortunate to live within walking/biking distance.  Some days I walk over busy, tired and unaware, but after class I feel recharged.  I enjoy the walk home feeling calm and at peace.  Somehow the walk down and back is an important part of my yoga practice.  What I have learned is; the slower I move the more I experience.  Walking is better than bilking , biking is better than driving and driving is better than flying.  One day if you see me crawling to class at least you will know why."

No comments:

Post a Comment