26 May 2011

Junior!

    
    Oh me of my, Netflix-you're the apple of my eye..

    Please say that you've seen this film too, and if not please do!




    Really though, I don't know what could be better: the pregnant Govenator, and Danny DeVito...YES PLEASE! PG-13, I'm all over that..'romantic and goofy'-straight up me.  Thanks Drea for sharing your account!

Junior

1994 PG-13 110 minutes
Their research threatened when they fail to nab a grant, two fertility doctors, Alex Hesse (Arnold Schwarzenegger) and Larry Arbogast (Danny DeVito), test their theory and implant Hesse with an embryo. They'd initially planned to terminate the pregnancy after the first three months, but Mr. Mom-to-be soon decides to go the whole nine months ... morning sickness, stretch marks and all. Plus, Hesse is smitten with a fellow scientist (Emma Thompson).
Cast:
Arnold SchwarzeneggerDanny DeVitoEmma Thompson,Frank LangellaPamela ReedAida TurturroJames EckhouseMegan CavanaghWelker WhiteKathleen ChalfantMerle KennedyJudy CollinsMindy Seeger,Christopher MeloniAntoinette Peragine

1 comment: