30 May 2011

Suck Ass.

A common trend that I have noticed about myself:

When the end of anything is coming, instead of dealing with an issue-
Instead of talking about your emotions-
Rather than communicating directly?
Skipping the saying good-bye...

My answer?
Walk-away.

So my advice, as walking-away is not an option any more...
Suck ass.

This is my new solution to life and all your fucking curve-balls.

I don't know what it is about people..but they think that I can just take anything that they throw at me. I am human too, I might put up a wall to protect myself, act really tough and not give anyone the time of day..but guess what?


I might be the most sensitive person ever. I cry when you are not looking and sometimes when you comment on the things that I say, how I speak, or how I look and body language, I want to hide under my covers. But being me, I try and take it. Sometimes sucking ass isn't enough. 

Emotions, you overwhelm me. 

The end of the year is coming, and I am heading off-Leaving. The end.
To be honest a lot of this is making me want to leave for forever.
It's simply more simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment