18 May 2011

Paying for School

First off, it sucks!
Second off, don't or try to sneak your way by..a big smile helps!

Today has been absolutely fantastic! Wow, what a day! (So many exclamations, goodness..)

To begin:

  - Snuggle Fest 2011-
  - Yummy toast with honey-butter (oh the memories from Kindergarten. . .)
  - So much Kombucha!
  - A hop, skip and jump to the bike van, with spots awaiting my beautiful bike.
  - Class registration at 11AM and bam! I got the classes that I needed:
          ENVS 100/100L and LALS 120 with a guest Professor Cruz!
  - More yoga, and I even had my students in inversions today! So proud.
  - A nice bike ride across campus from Oakes to Merrill.
  - Woot woot, the sun is finally out!
  - SER- Senior Exist Requirement mandatory meeting for LALS, sucess!
  - Then Office Hours: Flora, then Courtney, then Flora's, then Alessandra's, then back to Flora, then   Alessandra, followed by a congratulations and big smile form Flora : )















But what happened that made today so fricken fantastic?????

I just saved $1,235 - $3,705  on summer registration!

How?

With my big smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment